I get Access Denied on Sharepoint User Profiles

So why do I get Get Access Denied on Sharepoint User Profiles even though you are the farm administrator, site collection admin for the ssp.

Even though you are the farm administrator, site collection admin for the ssp, you get access denied error, when you click on the 'User profiles and properties'.
Sharepoint Central Admin -> SharedServices1 -> User Profiles and My Sites -> User profiles and properties'

Fix:

  1. Go to Personalization services permissions link located under the User Profiles and My Sites section on the shared services1 page.
    Sharepoint Central Admin -> SharedServices1 -> User Profiles and My Sites -> Personalization services permissions
  2. Add users/group. Add yourself with the manage user profiles permissions.
    If you are the admin then add the user who complained about the access.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts